The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
So, first of all, thank you so much to Kweschn! for the nomination. Elyas is a talented writer and poet who also shares the most interesting and inspiring songs on his blog. He’s someone you MUST check out if you’re looking for a little spark of inspiration.
This is possibly the one blog award where you don’t have to share anything about yourself…yay. I like secrets.
Anyhow, picking five nominations was extremely difficult. I tried to nominate people I haven’t nominated before and people that haven’t been nominated before. But there are certain people that I owe a lot for their ever encouraging comments on my blog. Here they are:
1. Epiphany Art
Congratulations everyone and thank you for all the support you’ve given me. It means a lot.
EDIT: Thank you to lostupabove for a second nomination. I am so thankful for the constant support.