2011’s over and done with. It’s time to start looking forward to a brand new year.
There’s been a bit of everything. War and peace. Happiness and sadness. Love and hate.
It’s over now and it’s time to make things better. It doesn’t matter how good or how bad things look at the moment. It’s definitely going to get better next year. OR ELSE. I swear. If you start the year off thinking it’s going to be the same or it’s going to be worse, it will be. If you are determined to make it better…it will be.
I am determined to make my world a little brighter.
Maybe this blog a little brighter.
In any case, enjoy the holidays while we can. Fill your new year with hugs, kisses, and all that good stuff. (What good stuff?)
So with every new year, I like to set goals. Here is a list of everything I
hope to will do …(but most likely will fail trying to do.) STAY POSITIVE, ‘NESSA.
1. Finish the novel with the same name as this blog (Stronghold) and post it up here for people to read.
2. Finish that piano song (and most likely animated video?) I’ve been meaning to put up.
3. Join a writing contest.
For the hell of it.
4. Memorize all my piano songs so I can finish ARCT.
5. Limit my internet time.
6. Survive IB.
7. Cure my depression…I think this is pushing it.
8. Get to know one person I can trust and rely on for everything AND not push them away.
9. Clean my room.
10. Learn how to play table tennis/ping pong.
11. Reduce gaming, increase studying. At least by five hours every week.
12. Finish another 1000 piece puzzle this summer break.
13. Respect myself and appreciate others around me. Give hugs when necessary.
14. Think a little harder about my future.
14’s my favourite number. So I’ll stop there.
Happy New Year everyone, and I do hope you’ll share your resolutions with me. (:
—tumblr: make some new memories this year. ❤