Rules of the Award:
1. Share ten things no one knows about yourself.
2. Pass it to six other bloggers.
First of all, thank you to scribblinghermit and Epiphany Art for the wonderful award. I feel so spoiled with receiving all these blog awards and all. Thank you so much! I guess I’ll have to pass this award on to 12 people now due to the double nomination. (Hope that’s not cheating…hehe)
10 things about myself.
Uck this is going to be hard. Already wasted a lot of good ones on the Versatile Blogger Award.
1. I love cute things. It just has to be cute. Stuffed animals, pets, drawings…you name it.
2. I procrastinate like crazy. A lot of people like to assume I’m hardworking. HAH. No.
3. I prefer cats over dogs. Sorry dog lovers. ):
4. I’ve been gaming on the computer since I was three and a half years old. Total geek here.
5. Started piano when I was almost five years old.
6. I used to be obsessed with techno/alternative music. A lot of it still remains in my playlists. Now? I am obsessed with LIGHTS. (As well as a lot of other pop/country music… Check my homepage for what else I like.)
7. I adore the sound of fingers typing rapidly on a keyboard. The clackier the keyboard, the better.
8. I am against all types of discrimination – racism, sexism – and all types of bullying. If there are rooted reasons behind it, I try to understand and see the other side. It’s hard to.
9. I still watch Spongebob. Sometimes. It’s hard to grow up.
10. I like adding -y to the end of people’s names (if it works).
Six Twelve blogs I love! (:
1 – Sorealtonight
2 – Grandfathersky
3 – Kiwsparks
5 – Go Jenzy!
6 – Daydreams
7 – bipolarmuse
10 – Alexanderpseudonym
12 – iRemember